At Rosemont Elementary School, our mission is to educate and nurture the whole child in order to develop positive, productive citizens.
Welcome Back to School!!
- Join us for Meet the Teacher / Registration Day at Rosemont Elementary School on Monday, August 4 from 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Required documents for registration of ALL Troup County Schools
- An Affidavit of Residence (document must be signed in the presence of a Notary);
- One item from the following list for address verification:
- property tax records which indicate the location of the residence;
- property deed, mortgage documents or a security deed which indicates the location of the residence;
- apartment or home lease or rent receipt indicating the current address;
- current utility bill for electricity or utility application for electricity showing the current address;
- current telephone bill;
- Parents picture identification.
Click HERE for BOX TOPS!
Click HERE for the Georgia Parents Survey